- Unlimited Classes: $150.00/month
- 3 Classes a week: $125.00/month
- Pre-paid Year: Pre-pay for 12 months and get 3 months free.
- 10 Class Punch Card: Must have already completed Fundamental classes or currently CrossFit before purchasing a Punch Card. 10 class punch card expires within 40 days of original purchase date.
Drop in Fee: $15.00/class – must be a member of another affiliate.
Fundamentals: First month: $175 Each month after: $150 for Unlimited or $125 for 3x’s/week
Your First month includes your 3-4 fundamentals one-on-one sessions with a trainer + the remainder of your month of unlimited CrossFit
Fundamentals class required for all athletes that are new to CrossFit. The class is designed to cover the movements, exercises and skills for CrossFit.
CrossFit Trifecta’s Fundamentals Program, member agrees to a minimum of a 3 month contract with CrossFit Trifecta in which each month’s bill will be automatically debited. 3 Month Contract required.
Olympic Lifting Program:
- 2x’s/week – Tuesday & Thursday access ONLY – $75/month
- 3x’s/week – Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday access – $100/month
Single session – $75/ hour
3 session package – $215
5 session package – $350
10 session package – $690
One-on-one private coaching is one of the most effective ways to achieve your individual fitness goals. This is great for new athletes who want to learn proper technique and movement with a more private and personalized setting. This is also recommended for athletes who want to take their training up another level, who want a more individualized level of accountability. Whether you are a new or veteran CrossFit athlete you can benefit greatly from private coaching sessions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, schedule a consultation and take your fitness to another level!
Contact us for Special Rates:
- With valid ID: Active Military/Fire/First Responders/Police
**Special rates apply to individual memberships only, and are not combined with other discounts.
Contact us at email@example.com or (858)344-9992 for rates
Cancellation- may cancel membership at anytime with a 15 day notice prior to upcoming bill date. If 15 day notice is not given, member will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
Holds/freezes- members can request to put their membership on hold for travel/injury/illness/personal reasons for at least a minimum of 3 weeks or longer. Members must contact staff to hold membership.